Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Chicago Cubs - Google News

Your RSS feed from RSSFWD.com. Update your RSS subscription
RSSFWD

Chicago Cubs - Google News

Google News

New Cub Warren learned of trade to Chicago watching TV on vacation - FOXSports.com
5:26:22 PM

NJ.com

New Cub Warren learned of trade to Chicago watching TV on vacation
FOXSports.com
"It's on ESPN, I see on the bottom line, 'Yankees trade with the Cubs' and I'm like, 'Hmm, I need to figure out who was in this deal,'" Warren told MLB Network Radio. "I had my wife's old phone just to take pictures with and it didn't even have service ...
Adam Warren learned Yankees traded him from watching TV while on vacationNJ.com

all 2 news articles »


RSSFWD - From RSS to Inbox
3600 O'Donnell Street, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21224. (410) 230-0061
WhatCounts

No comments:

Post a Comment